Phone has been working well now wont allow me to send text messages and says I require 1.2 kb memory. All folders are empty and nothing else has changed with the phone since purchase about 2 months ago. It just indicated that it doesn't recognise the SIM card, but that hasn't changed either. Help
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi the problem you are having is with your message center number all you need to do to solve this problem is contact your service provider and ask them to send you the correct settings to your phone, they will send you these settings via a text message that you just save and it then up dates your phone for you. they wont charge for sending you the settings and this is the only way you can get your phone set up correctly.
let me know how you get on or if you need further assistance ok
Hello Manish, SMS and Phone Book also consume the Internal Memory.... It seems that you have many SMS and Phone Book entry. You can try to delete all the Sent SMS and delete unwanted entries from your Phone Book.
1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called mmcstore
3. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password.
If u think u have viruses in ur mobile, install an antivirus programme in ur mobile. OR
u need to format ur mobile. Follow these steps:
1) turn off the phone.
2) press and hold three buttons at once:
- Green dial button
- * button
- 3 keybutton
and turn on ur mobile.
3) Hold all buttons until formatting screen appears.
4) After it completes, restart phone.
5) Ur phone is now formatted. 7) Ur problem is fixed
Send me a feedback and rate my solution too.
Dont forget to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Should also just be able to select Menu->Folders, get on the folder you want cleared, click Menu->Delete All. If you don't have items in that folder you will see Delete All but you won't be able to select it.