Question about Proview Computers & Internet
Monitor works fine with another PC, but changing video cards and/or putting them in different slots on the original PC had no effect - still a blank screen. Tried rebooting - same blank screen. Any ideas? Thanks.
Hello plz follow these instruction :
1. firstly you put the working monitor to default pc and then turn it on and after window desktop is opened then.
2. click right mouse buttion to desktop and choose properties.
3. then go to settings and change the screen resolution to 600X800. and
4. then click advanced and click monitor tab and then choose refresh rate to 60 Hz and then
5. click the ok buttton and then click apply and then ok
now you put the default monitor to the default pc and boot it.
you may solve the problem.
if you don't solve the problem then
turn off the power the cabinet pull out the cmos batter from motherboard and on motherboard touched positive and negate together by any wire. hold this position and turn on the power of cabinet and then remove the wire.
not toughed the wire to + and - to the batttery
then you put the battery again in motherboard. and then see what happen
i hope it will solve your problem
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
You have to put the proper secreen resolution. you do these
1. you checked it with another pc when it shows the screen then change the display properties screen resolution as minimum lke 600X800.
2. you also change the screen refresh rate to 60 Hz to solve this problem.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster T200 LCD Monitor
Sep 18, 2010 | Sceptre X20g-Naga III 20.1" LCD Monitor
Sep 17, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2010 | LG L1915S 19" LCD Monitor
Feb 15, 2010 | LG Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 18, 2008 | HP vs19 (Silver) 19" LCD Monitor
Feb 16, 2006 | 3G Technology GM-171B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: