Question about Cell Phones
Hello, my sidekick slide has a big problem; when i try to use de camera the phone stop working and reset, when the phone starts again the keypad and other buttons don't work, so is necessry to take the battery off and put it on again, this solve the problem temporary, buttons work again, but the camera problem is still there.
Is anything i can do to solve this?
1. go to menu
2. select setting then click
3. scroll down the select reset factory settings
4. press 0000(4 zeros) as it ask for security code
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Nov 23, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Sep 13, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Apr 13, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!