Question about Apple iPod nano
I have an apple ipod nano which suddenly stopped responding. It is stuck and I can neither switch it off nor can start any application. I tried to connect with to my computer via usb hub but it dosent come up !!
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 28, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Apr 18, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 03, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 09, 2008 | Apple IPod nano Second Generation MP3...
Mar 12, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: