My 3770 stopped in the middle of running a job and displayed error code T11. Any clues on what this is and how to fix it? I already tried the clear codes and that didn't change anything. Also turned the machine off and back on. No change. Thanks! Janet
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"Risograph GR3750 marks to fault T11. I need consultation to solve this problem. Or it is necessary to call to technical support?"
Error T11 means:
Here some details of the error which may help to solve it:
Pressure Control Motor Lock
• In 100ms from turning ON of the pressure control motor, the encoder sensor cannot detect a pulse.
• In 5 seconds from turning ON of the pressure control motor, the pressure centering sensor is not turned ON/OFF.
• When the fuse of the main power board is gone.
A T3 error code is indication of some kind of problem associated with the clamping mechanism. Most of the time, what happens is that there is a magnet attached to a flag on the rear side of the drum and it has fallen out of place. If you can find the magnet, reattach it with a strong adhesive. Check for smooth operation of the clamp by hand as well and lubricate if necessary.
The machine is not alinged. I had that code this evening and the guy came here and in no time he fixed it. is your drum going in the machine? if so then turn off the machine and while pushing down the clear/reset button turn the machine on