Question about Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Step by step on how to make a fdisk and formatting and installation?
Okay, heres what ya need to do.
1. Get Windows install disk(s).
2. Turn on computer with cd in drive, press F12 or F2 untill you get to the options that allow you to boot from the CD.
3. Delete all partitions after CD loads, then create new partitions.
4. Then continue on the installation and click next untill its done.
5. to make fdisk, put in a floppy drive after the installation, Go to My Computer, then right click on the floppy drive and choose create fdisk.
Hope this is clear enough, if its not just ask.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2017 | Hitachi Travelstar 5K500.B HTS545050B9A300...
Nov 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad A22e 2655 Notebook
Feb 27, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2008 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380011A 80 GB...
Aug 07, 2008 | HP Compaq nx6310 Notebook
Mar 25, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 361EV PC Notebook
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: