Question about LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone Black
The software that came with my phone doesn't support vist. where can I getr vista compatible usb drivers?
1) On your phone, go to Menu -> Connectivity -> USB -> And change settings to "Data Service"
2) Plug in your phone to your computer and wait for Device Manager to say "Device has been successfully installed."
3) Go to your LG Phone's Software (PC Suite) and connect.
If PC Suite fails to find a phone,
1) Download another PC Suite at: http://www.fullandfree.info/mobile/lg-ku990-viewty-pc-suite-official-v20115/
2) Double check that your USB Driver is installed.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Probably they didn't have the Vista drivers available when you posted. I downloaded drivers from the LG site (which was not very straightforward, with lots of Korenglish), still had problems with the LG PC Suite not connecting to my phone, downloaded the Windows Mobile Device Center, still no luck, then finally read that on the phone itself, go into the Connectivity menu, select USB, then select Data service in order to connect to the PC. That worked. You have to reset to Mass storage if you want to look at files directly from Windows.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
I have official vista and there is no problem with drivers to me. i think thats because of your pirate version (if it is not legal)
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Apr 11, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Mar 17, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Mar 10, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Mar 03, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Sep 12, 2008 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
2,529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: