Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
If you use the KX-T7730 on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 / 616 824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle press Program * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234). Now press 000 and then Sp-Phone.Enter the year and then scroll to the month with the right scroll key (located at the right bottom corner of the phone). To change the month use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Now scroll right again and change the date and day. To change the day again use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Now scroll right again and the time will appear. Set the time. To change am/pm scroll to it and again use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Press Program to exit program mode and you are done.
Please rate this answer if it was helpfull.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Polar RS300X Watch
Jan 03, 2015 | Health & Beauty
May 02, 2014 | GPS
Jan 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 16, 2010 | Watches
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jan 17, 2009 | Hunter Fan Company 5/1/1 Programmable...
Jan 03, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-RT500 DVD Recorder/VCR
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!