Replace cpu - when pressure is apply which is when the 3 screws titen my system will not work only the fan works and you can hear noise - but no picture / now when you just set the fan on the cpu the system work i did apply the compound help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try blowing out any dust from around the fan with compressed air. If the fan is turning on and off a lot, this could be normal, depending on your processor, but if the system just shuts down fully and randomly, it would be a heat issue. The CPU is overheating and the failsafe mechanism is to instantly shut your computer down. The only way to avoid this is to raise the CPU shutdown temp in the BIOS settings, or if you can access the CPU, remove it and apply new, quality thermal grease. Also, ensure the fan is operating correctly during use and dont block any air intake or exhaust ports.
If your fan is very loud, and works all the time, then probably you'll need to clean up your laptop from the inside. On average it only takes 3 months for any laptop to gather enough dirt so the CPU heatsing gets totally clogged and this causes the fan to work all the time, and in extreme cases your laptop even turns off so it protects the CPU from the excess heat. Here's a very good overheating laptop cleanup tutorial with some best practices that any laptop owner should know.
If this was informative and helpful please vote with a Thumb Up. Thank you.
A requirements check before begining technical expertise
1. Acquirre an area space where the computer system would be placed during the technicality
2. Acquire a toolbox kit, examples of required tools are screw drivers of various size denominations.
3. Acquire an assistant
The procedures during technical expertise
The fan is located at back of computer attached to the motherboard.
Perform an observation of the placement of the system unit on work floor area
Precautions before starting technical expertise
1.Power off device from all energy outlets
2. disconnect every peripheral devices, examples faxes, printers
3. disconnect every wiring cables
4. the only remaining device would be the system unit.
placing the system device on the space area where the technicality would be performed
1. acquire assistance in gripping,
2. carefully observe the screws hinging of component lids.
a. unscrew every hinge loosening entirey, though carefully preventing least damage to any components.
b. Snap open each closure lids to the system units by applying pressure towards any indications of directional dislogdement.
1.The lid component parts upon removal exposes the motherboard of circuits.
2. The motherboard is hinged onto the last remaining frame. so long as the fan has been exposed, discontinue dislogding any parts.
3. The fan is situated on the motherboard grpped together by tiny screws.
a. retrieve to unscrew directly the fan from the board. After which instance should require snapping the fan out of its brackets.
1. Retain component parts to the device.
2. prevent foreign obstacles from compromising the exposed system circuits.
3. keeping a visual memory of events during technciallity should contribute towards reinstallation of parts once acquire.
This could be a sign that your laptop is overheating. If you touch the laptop while it is running & you find it too hot, make sure that the fan is running properly & that the air ways are not blocked. You can blow compressed air into the cooling vents of the fan. If you notice clouds of dust coming out, then it might be a good idea to disassemble the laptop, clean the fan & air ways, & reassemble it back. If the fan has failed & is no longer running, it might need to be replaced.
This is almost certainly a hardware fault - the fan will need to be replaced. This is a job you can do yourself if you are comfortable disassembling the laptop. Otherwise I suggest to take it to a repair centre.
Uninstall unnecessary softwares from add/remove programs. Did you noticed that cpu fan is working? If not then clean the cpu exhaust system with blower and also check the cpu fan function in BIOS. When using laptop always use flat surface to place it, mattress or sofa create problem with cooling and exhaust system of the cpu fan. Hope this will help you.