Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
Can someone help me find the code for a RCA Universal Remote Control (2833P) Code for a Philips (30PT6446/37) TV?
Will someone please help me. I am searching for the code for the RCA311w universal remote control listing for a daewood tv, and also information on how to manually program the code in. Thanks so much.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Here are the codes for Philips. If these do not work you have to use the code search feature.
Programming a Device using CODE SEARCH
1. Manually turn on your device (TV, VCR, Laserdisc Player, Satellite Receiver, Cable Box or Audio Equipment).
2. Press and hold CODE•SRCH.
3. Press and release the device button you want to set up (TV, VCR1, VCR2•LD,
SAT•CABLE, or AUDIO).
4. Release CODE•SRCH.
5. Press POWER repeatedly until the device turns off (you may have to press up to
6. Once the device turns off, press and release ENTER.
7. With the device on, press another button,
for example CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-7.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Remote Controls
Feb 16, 2015 | LG Remote Controls
May 07, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 13, 2009 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Oct 20, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Oct 14, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Jul 12, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Jul 05, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
556 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!