Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
If you use the browser method documented in the accompanying manual, you should be able to configure this radio using any browser or operating system. It's much safer to learn how to configure without using "wizards" that only function on one OS or architecture.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 31, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 11, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 30, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 18, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 18, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Feb 21, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 27, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: