You can follow the below mentioned steps to change your language settings,
1. Press the FLASH/program button until the screen displays 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP.
2. Use the CID/VOL (3 or 4) button or the handset number pad to select 1 (English), 2
(French), or 3 (Spanish). The default setting is “1ENG”.
3. Press the FLASH/program button to confirm and to advance to the next menu
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press the flash/prog button until 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP shows in the display. 2. Use the Caller ID/vol ( + or - ) button or the handset number pad to select 1 (English), 2 (French), or 3 (Spanish). The default setting is 1ENG. 3. Press the flash/prog button to confirm and to advance to the next menu feature.
You can download the manual at http://www.home-electronics.net/USER-GUIDES/25861_CAN_EN_CL_IB.pdf
1. Press the flash/program button until “1ENG 2FRA 3ESP “ shows in the display.“1ENG “ is the default setting.2. Use the cid/vol (+ or -)button or the handset number pad to enter your selection.3. Press flash/program to store selection.
Just as the other answers that were left...you just have to press the skip button. Just make sure that you press announce on the cradle...not on the phone...then when you hear the voice in Spanish just press and HOLD the skip button until it changes to English. Good Luck
To return the base announce language to english press and hold the skip button for two seconds.
To change the display language in the handset press the flash button, then use the CID button to sellect english, then cycle thru the rest of the menu by pushing the flash button until done.
Hope this helps!