Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
How do you rest this problem.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there is something inside the printer, i have the same problem and that was it, a paper or something blocking the headprint to run from right to left
Posted on May 28, 2009
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2011 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 18, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon BJC 4400 InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Canon BJC 8200 Photo InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 13, 2008 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
474 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!