- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should check to make sure that the lower sprayer is extending to spray the bottom of the top rack and that water is being pumped up to the top sprayer. You will need to take the dishwaher out of the cabinet to test.
do you have a sprayer on top portion of dishwasher? if you do make sure it turns when dishwasher is running. check to see if holes in sprayer are open and not colgged up. you can clen it by pacing it in vinegar.
The following suggestions will greatly enhance the ability of your dishwasher to clean all of the dishes thoroughly:
1. Rinse all of the food off of the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher.
2. Run the hot water into the sink until it is as hot as it gets before you start the dishwasher.
3. Do not pack the dishes into the dishwasher, just put in a reasonable number without crowding or stacking them on either shelf.
4. Pull the top shelf all the way out to be sure that the water connection at the rear of the top shelf is connected. Sometimes, this connector comes disconnected preventing the water from entering the top spray assembly.
THese things should make a huge difference.
Good luck with this and please rate my answer. Thanks. Joe
Check to make sure the upper wash arm is not plugged with debris. All Plates on the bottom rack and bowls on the top. Position the arm at 12 o'clock and check at the end of the cycle to see if it has moved positions.