I am looking to buy an engenius phone system (Durafon 4x) for our school in the UK. All I want to know is do these phones work in the UK? I have asked engenius several times now and am very unimpressed with their service - no responses at all. Almost tempted not to buy because of this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do a password reset option. The method is listed in the manual that came with the device and if you cannot follow that procedure, go on line to EnGenius . com and look for the support and/or customer service section.
Try the program Belarc Advisor. It worked for me. I had the same problem when I updated the firmware of my EnGenius ERB9250 Extender. Once Belarc has displayed everything it has discovered about your computer, scroll down to the area labeled Network Map. There you will find your EnGenius 3220's IP.
Most Engenius drivers can be found in the Support Downloads section of engeniustech.com. Since you have not specified a particular model number (Engenius makes over a dozen different models), that is the extent of the help I can offer.
Attach the 3220 directly to your computer with an ethernet cable (through the POE box, of course). Allow it 60 seconds to start up. Make sure the address of your computer is 192.168.1.something. Ping 192.168.1.10. If it answers, browse to 192.168.1.10 and it should let you in, or ask you for a name and password, however you have it set up. If the ping fails, 192.168.1.10 is not the address assigned to your bridge, and you may have to perform a factory reset on the unit using these instructions:
If the ping and browse succeed, then make sure that 192.168.1.10 is not within the DHCP range of your Netgear router to avoid it giving out the same address to some other device. I assume that 192.168.1.x is in the LAN range of your router -- if not, that's your problem.
Dear Venmattey, please follow these steps, it works:
1. Connect the EOC-3610 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2.Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs-> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears: a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3610. b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1. c.Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1",and flow control as "None". Then press “OK” to bring up theHyperTerminal window. d. Unplug the power on the POE injector and wait 5 seconds then plug the power back in.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.