- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are several ways you can download and put music on your iPhone 3G
1.-Purchase songs in iTunes directly on your iPhone (this will cost you money and require you to create an iTunes account,if you download apps, you already have one).
2.-Insert a CD into the computer you plug your iPhone to, open the CD with iTunes, and rip the contents of the disc into iTunes (iTunes has a tutorial for this if you need further information), sync your phone with your iTunes on the computer and the songs will be added to your song library in your phone.
3.-You can use a P2P (peer to peer) sharing program ex. Frostwire, Winamp, eMule, to download the songs onto your computer. Take note of what folder these downloaded songs are being sent to. In iTunes, select File>add folder to library, a window will open, select the file where the downloaded music is located, and iTunes will add it into the music library in iTunes. Sync your phone with iTunes and the downloaded songs will be added to the music library on your phone
You just need to import your songs into iTunes library, then make a playlist with the songs, connect your iPod to computer, iTunes will detect the iPod automatically, then click iTunes menu "File -> Sync iPod", the songs will be transferred from iTunes to iPod.
If iTunes not works for you, You may try this ipod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you manage iPod files including delete, upload, play, copy, etc. It's much easier to use than iTunes.
You have 2 ways to transfer your songs from your computer to your sansa clip:
1. Plug sansa clip to computer, double click on "Sansa Clip ...GB", double click on "Internal Memory", you will see the file "Music", copy your songs and paste them into Music file of the device.
2. Using Windows Media Player: open windows media player, plug sansa clip into computer, click on Sync tab, select songs that you want to sync, drag and drop song selected into "Sync list" on the right side of the windows media player (you should update wmp11), then click on button Start Sync.
u may have deleted the source file of the songs and tunes u know wat itunes play songs from d correct destination dat u provide 2 it.............if u changed d location of songs then it is unrecognizeable for itunes for those songs so u better chek if hose songs are playing in ur itunes without relocating the correct source files of ur songs
Simply USB your phone to your computer. Allow the computer to recognize the drive and card, and then click on open to view files. Double click on the card, then minimize. Then go to your music files, highlight the file you want, and under edit, do "copy to" and find the drive the card is on. It will put the music files in the correct folder automatically.