Question about Aiwa AV-D58 Receiver
Ebay. Model RC-AAR02.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
No, you cannot do these things w/o the remote. Frustrating, to say the least, after my 18 month old tossed it in the trash. . .
I have found a replacement remote that looks absolutely NOTHING like the original, but works EXACTLY like the original.
go to Remotes.com & search for AV D-58
Here is the exact search page.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Does anyone have a link to get a remote
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 14, 2011 | Altec Lansing 2100 Computer Speakers
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Jan 27, 2009 | Infinity BASSLINK Car Subwoofer
May 31, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 03, 2007 | Aiwa AV-D67 Receiver
Oct 07, 2007 | Infinity BASSLINK Car Subwoofer
Aug 07, 2007 | Aiwa AV-D57 Receiver
Jan 14, 2007 | KLH HTA-4100 System
634 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!