Question about Televison & Video
I think there is a problem with the Optical Lens...........There are 2 things which u can try to do at this point of time.......
1. Use a Disk cleaner and use it abt 3 times and then use the CD and see if it gives the same error message.....
2. Remove the cover of the DVD player u will see a white strip going from the Lens to the Board take out that strip and reinsert it.........
3. Please don try to replace the Optical Lense without trying this steps because the optical lens will be more costlier then a Strip may be the strip is defective......
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
The laser (optical pick up) need repalcing usually an uneconomical repair in view of the low cost of DVD players noe.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2016 | GoVideo DVR4175 DVD Player / VCR Combo
Jun 24, 2015 | Televison & Video
1. Possible Problem w/ Main Board PCB
2. The dive laser assy replace. or full complete 5 Disk changer ROM
3.More chance problem w/ Main Board
4. Problem w/Main board need replace it.
Dec 24, 2012 | LG LHT874 Theater System
Mar 25, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3100 PC Desktop
Feb 18, 2010 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Oct 14, 2009 | LG DP781 Portable DVD Player
Jul 21, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Feb 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Dec 18, 2007 | Plextor PX-740A (00765075107763) DVD RW...
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!