- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Lock Mode (Quick) Use Lock Mode to prevent others from using your phone. 1. In Standby Mode, to activate Lock Mode quickly, press (for 3 seconds). Phone is now locked! will be displayed. NOTE To cancel Lock Mode, press Soft Key 2 Unlock, then enter your password (4 digits).
also here is the manual http://dl.owneriq.net/a/afad86b7-8aa2-422c-8e8c-93535bc222a8.pdf
Here is the process to get unlock code
Follow these steps:
Select: Brand Name
Select: Model No and click unlock button
on the next page proceed the steps below:
1) select purchase country and network on which device is locked, your mail
id then make payment
2) We will send you login details(Username and Password) for unlockninja.com at the same moment in your mail to update IMEI No
3) Make login and Update IMEI, we will deliver you the code in least possible time
Try doing a master reset on the phone and if that doesn't help then there is a malfunction with the board under the keys or dust under the keys interfering with usage which means the phone needs ot be opened or sent off to service. Good luck!
Many people never program a password code to "Unlock" this phone, but can lock themselves out by pressing the # key for more than three seconds. I know, it happened to me when I was out of town and needed the phone to work! Anyway, press the button to the right of the large round button at the top of the keypad, you will get a prompt to enter the four digit "Unlock" code. The default from Verizon, and most likely the factory default from LG, is the last four digits of your cell number. Did this work for you too?