I have M-6307 Notebook. I can't type from my main keyboard. HELP
I have a Gateway M-6307 Notebook. I can't type from my main keyboard. HELP! Right now i am using my On-Screen keyboard. This started about a week ago. This occured after I did several microsoft updates and activiated my "ease of access" program.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will find out if you try the following. To turn the Bluetooth radio on: 1 Enable the Bluetooth radio by sliding the wireless network switch to the ON position. If the Bluetooth radio does not turn on automatically, press FN + F6.
I have to apologize that I can only post this in English. I was able to understand your question though.
You want to know how to turn on the Bluetooth Features of your Gateway 6307.
Try the instructions below:
1. Enable Bluetooth on the mobile phone or other Bluetooth enabled device. This procedure is dependent on the make and model of the phone or the device. You need to see the user manual accompanying your mobile phone or device to see how to enable Bluetooth.
2. Turn on your Gateway laptop. Check the area next to the clock in the System Tray. There should be an icon with a stylized "B" on a blue background. This is the Bluetooth icon. Double-click on this icon and select "Enable."
3. Go to Control Panel. Locate "Bluetooth Configuration" and double-click on it. A window should pop up.
4. Select the Accessibility tab. Check the option "Let other Bluetooth devices discover this computer." A check mark should appear against this entry
5. Select the Local Services tab. Startup type for all services should be set to "Auto."
6. Select "OK" and click. Wait for a few seconds. Your laptop should have Bluetooth enabled by now.
I hope this helps.
Have u tried replacing or trying a different power supply? Sometimes when a power supply is going bad will not put out the right voltage for the internal switch to kick up the brighter setting. Therefore it still thinks its on battery mode. Test the voltage from the supply and compare it to the recommended voltage gateway suggest for that laptop.
The problem could be that the keyboard is not operating correctly try to install usb keyboard and see if you can hold the function key on the bottom left and press the Scroll lock key at the top just to the right of the F12 key.