Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
I am plugging in my mp3 player and i use mediaplayer to sync music to it.....i got a new version of media player and its not letting me look at the song i currently have on the mp3 and it also will not let me delete any songs.....what could i do to fix this problem?
Uninstall the GPX software and then reinstall it - the new installation will take the new version of Media Player into account.
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2011 | Sakar MP3 Player
Jan 25, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 24, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 14, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA5285/37 Digital Media...
Sep 11, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
Aug 04, 2008 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Dec 07, 2007 | Philips SA3125\02 MP3 Player
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: