Question about HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Imagine the matrix except with just vertical dashes. That's what my screen looks like.
- it shows in the HP on boot up
- it is identical on an external monitor
- windows won't start up except in safe mode
- when I try to start regularly, I get a screen dump stating, ''Attempt to reset display driver...''
- this is an hp pavillion dv9000t with an nvideo go 7600 w/512k memory.
What do you think?
My opinion is that the video card is crunked. Just put this opinion in a hat, then get the rest of the opinions and then draw from the hat.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv9000t Notebook
Jul 14, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2010 | HP L2208W Monitor
Jan 10, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000t Notebook
Sep 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Aug 21, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!