Question about Sony KV-20FV12 20" TV
With the digital conversion fast approaching, I have no idea if this set is digital ready. I connected a converter to the set, ran the setup and all I received was a "no signal" display and for a brief moment one very pixled channel.
This is an Analog TV - you will require converter box.
go here to order it: https://www.dtv2009.gov/ApplyCoupon.aspx
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: digital tuner?
Good question, Mike. I wondered about my fs210 model, too, and I found the answer at a Sony tech-support site.
1. Go to: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DOCS
2. Enter your TV's model number, which, in this case, is: kv-32fs100 (and then click on Continue).
3. At the resulting page, under "Support by Type" in the left margin, click on "News & Alerts."
4. At the next page, click on: 04/02/2008: Critical: Is my Sony® television ready for the Digital TV (DTV) transition?
5. Your TV and mine are analog, but scroll down the page mentioned in #4, above, to see all of your options.
Consumers can determine whether any Sony TV is digital, just by entering the model number and following the steps listed above. ~ Kind regards, Gilda M. (replied 1/23/09)
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2009 | Toshiba 32AV500U 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 05, 2009 | Durabrand DU1901 TV
Dec 20, 2008 | GE 25GT240 25" TV
Nov 30, 2008 | Sylvania 6520FDF 20" TV/DVD
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!