Question about Sony KV-20FV12 20" TV
With the digital conversion fast approaching, I have no idea if this set is digital ready. I connected a converter to the set, ran the setup and all I received was a "no signal" display and for a brief moment one very pixled channel.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is an Analog TV - you will require converter box.
go here to order it: https://www.dtv2009.gov/ApplyCoupon.aspx
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: digital tuner?
Good question, Mike. I wondered about my fs210 model, too, and I found the answer at a Sony tech-support site.
1. Go to: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DOCS
2. Enter your TV's model number, which, in this case, is: kv-32fs100 (and then click on Continue).
3. At the resulting page, under "Support by Type" in the left margin, click on "News & Alerts."
4. At the next page, click on: 04/02/2008: Critical: Is my Sony® television ready for the Digital TV (DTV) transition?
5. Your TV and mine are analog, but scroll down the page mentioned in #4, above, to see all of your options.
Consumers can determine whether any Sony TV is digital, just by entering the model number and following the steps listed above. ~ Kind regards, Gilda M. (replied 1/23/09)
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2009 | Toshiba 32AV500U 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 05, 2009 | Durabrand DU1901 TV
Dec 20, 2008 | GE 25GT240 25" TV
Nov 30, 2008 | Sylvania 6520FDF 20" TV/DVD
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!