Whenever i try to login my emails from my personal computer, i get a massage in a box. this does not happen from other computers, this massage states Yahoo! Mail Experiencing a Loggin error Name: Type Error Massage: gExtcontestis undefined Number: 2146823279 description: 'gExtcontent is undefined
Then few seconds later the word ''Loading'' comes up and nothing happens, please help
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Login to yahoo mail. There is a tab "new" at the top left corner besides "check mail. Click on new. Mail composition page will come.
1. In the "To" text boxe type the email address of the person whom you want to send mail. Multiple email address may be typed seperated by comma.
2. In the "Cc" text box type email addresses (seperated by comma) whom you want to send a carbon copy of the mail.
3. In the "Subject" text box write the summary of the mail you are going to write.
4. In the big sqare text box write the detail massage that you want to send.
5. At the bottom left click the "send" button.
You are done. A confirmation page will come after you have pressed "send". That's it.
I'm not sure if you mean that you can't log in, or if you don't how to log in.
Anyway, I'll give you a Link to the loggin, click on it and when you get to the Yahoo loggin page... click on your " Add Bookmarks ". That way you will always have access.
It is pssible to get to your mail by changing your account to Yahoo Classic. To do this you will need to go to Yahoo's home page and click on the 'Mail' link. When the "Error" 1st message comes up click OK. When the 2nd messgae appears move the "Error" message over the "having trouble loggin on" message located in the top right of the of the screen. Locate the OK button over this message. Very quickly, and I mean rapid, click the OK button twice. You may need to do this several times to time it right - it took me three times, When Yahoo's solutions appear just click in the Classic option. I am now back in touch witth the world and although it hasn't resolved Yahoo's problem yoou will, at long last be in touch. I'm not claiming to be a problem solver, I found this in Yahoo's answers.