Question about Samsung SGH-x426
As my right softkey i have internet assigned. How can i change this. I tried the shortcut menu in 'settings' but it only allows to edit the shortcuts around the main round. Not the softkeys.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: main screen menu. help i hate it
You should call orange and find out what revision of firmware the phone has. I have verizon and their phones change all the time, just the software. These updates include or remove features, fix bug, or enhances functionality. Somtimes some of the things you will miss because it was compromised when they sold a new revision of the phone. Be sure your phone has the same software as the old one. Then refer to the user manual on changing home screen layouts. Also post a picture of the screen with this menu you are annoyed by and I can look into it further if you like.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
you could always change the shortcut keys to something else. Thats the only way I know of as your shortcut keys can be used for most functions ie messages phone book media player and camera or what ever you want you should be able to change them 2 keys to something else
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Nokia C3 Touch and Type Cell Phone
Feb 19, 2013 | AT&T Sony Ericsson W580i Cell Phone -...
Feb 19, 2013 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Feb 03, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '184.108.40.206'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jan 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Dec 03, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2017 | Samsung SGH-x426
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!