Question about Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2013 | Panasonic DVD-LS90 Portable DVD Player
Oct 26, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DM2093 Triple Play 20 in....
Apr 01, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-ES40VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Jul 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Jun 05, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in....
Mar 02, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Dec 17, 2007 | Televison & Video
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!