Question about Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
I have a logitech Quick Cam messenger and I have installed it according to the instructions but it will not work with my MSN can you help. I can see others but they cannot see me
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if installed properly will come up and show a picture.
4. Then on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Nov 01, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Oct 17, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Aug 13, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Webcam
Mar 14, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Mar 08, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Mar 06, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Feb 17, 2008 | Webcams
Dec 18, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Sep 12, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion 961403-0403...
464 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: