Question about AT&T Cell Phones

1 Answer

I am being overcharged every month for my phone service--each month I talk to a service rep and get a different answer each time. what can I do

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 78 Answers

The best thing would be that you talk directly to the primary administrator of the network you may not get there so simple but if you do, tell him or her to actually check their security, and intral user activities, there may be somebody who is messing up things for their own profit.

Posted on Nov 11, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My mom just received her new phone she needs to get it activated she was waiting too long for a customer service rep to answer. How can she do this on line?

Log in to company site. Then search about customer services then enter the serial number to active it.
You can find the serial number inside the phone under the battery.

Jun 22, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Ticket Number 1129214642 LG220C tracfone

Sharron, tech was not being helpful to you, Fix ya dose not activate or deactivate phone or anything else.
It is a information site for people requiring for the most part repair knowledge on cars, appliances, computers,etc
Sharron, you will have to talk to your service provider to have this corrected.

Jan 18, 2016 | LG220C Flip CePhone - Net 10

1 Answer

Reactivated 5 hrs. ago. Unable to use phone. Message emergency call. What's wrong

Did you have a lapse in service?
Did you just add airtime after lapse in service?
You have added time but your sim card is not active, which is what Tracphone does when you have lapse in service.
You need to talk with their customer service reps who will help you get your phone up and running again.
Customer Support FAQ TracFoneWireless

Nov 27, 2015 |

1 Answer

I had no problems with my phone. I went into virgin mobile to ask a question about Wi-Fi. He spent the whole time trying to talk me into a new phone and plugged my phone into his computer. Since then...

Make them run a malware scan and diagnostic scan on your phone - AFTER they do a malware scan on the computer the service rep used. You should not have to buy a new phone if they caused the problem. If they don't want to do the work on your phone, tell them if you have to buy another phone you will go to a different company.

It's one thing for a service rep to explain that a desired feature is not available on your phone. It's another thing to be pushy and try to sell you a new phone when the one you have does the job adequately and you're happy with it.

Jul 02, 2017 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Is there a customer service rep I can talk to??

Mon - Fri, 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time

Jul 17, 2014 | Vtech Lands Phones

1 Answer

Monthly contract overcharge

In the business they call that a ' because we can' charge.
call the customer service rep and complain.

Apr 17, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones

1 Answer

Hot to use intercom between handsets and how to expand handsets ?

There is a service called the push to talk service. Which is not exactly the same as the intercom but will do the task of a normal intercom easily (But with slight difference). You can connect to different mobile phones at a time. To use this service just simply ask your service provider to enable the service for your device..


Apr 04, 2011 | Uniden Cell Phones

1 Answer

How can i copy saving phone numbers in the SIM card, eventhough my screen is broken pleasse answer quick as possible sammy

you probably wont beable to on the phone its self because you wont be able to see to navigate to the right options but you can go to a cell phone store like at&t or tmobile or even sprint and the have cell machines where they can actually plug your phone in and transfer data to your sim automatically. 99% of the time its free rarely you'll get a bad service rep who'll try to charge you if so try a different store. I hope this helps!!!!

Dec 24, 2010 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Wrong count

You find that answer out on There are authorized Toshiba reps available on there to answer your question.

I don't work on Toshiba unfortunately. If I did I would give you the answer.

Jan 29, 2009 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier

1 Answer

My bill is way over charged I was quated $176 per month for homw, internet and 2-cell phones, I have been overcharged every month and it keeps getting hight, what can I do

I think you should talk to their administrators or someone who can do major changes to the doctrin of the services you use, that's psichology, not technology :))

Nov 11, 2008 | AT&T Cell Phones

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cell Phones Logo

Related Topics:

19 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top AT&T Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

William Alequin

Level 3 Expert

928 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you an AT&T Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides