Question about Samsung SGH-E370 Cellular Phone
Hello keith g670,
his will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put non-network SIM and insert it half way only,
so it won't ask for network password and when it shows "Insert SIM" message.
Only then fully insert the sim without removing battery or turning it off (tip: use a pin to push the sim in)
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Tried and tested OK
This was taken from http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/index.php/t-510615.html
Please post what you decide to do and how you do it. I look forward to your posts.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
00000000 is the default security code. The default pin is network dependant read your sim card manufacturers manual. The phone lock and sim lock are different when you change the phone lock, the sim lock will stay 00000000.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | Nokia 1100
Mar 23, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Feb 13, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Feb 10, 2011 | Nokia 6020 Cellular Phone
Jan 27, 2011 | Nokia X3 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Nokia N82 Handheld
May 06, 2010 | Samsung S3500 Cell Phone
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!