Please send full setails, is it USB or PS2 keyboard, operating system, You can try following before sending details.
1. Right click my computer then properties then hard ware. then device manager. See keyboard is listed against + sign, if yes expand it and see "Standard101/102-key or standard Microsoft manual PS/2 keyboard. If Yes the right click on it and update driver. If problem is not solved click on properties ans see device status " device is working properly. Further try to uninstall and remove USB or PS/2 cable and reinstall . Reboot the system.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to unplugged both (mouse and keyboard) and reboot your computer. Wait at least 10-20 seconds and plugged the two devices. If your devices is a USB type try to interchange the plugged to a different port. Hope this will fix your issue.
Do you mouse work?
if you just change your batteries and your mouse work, just synchronise your keyboard with the receptor.
In the back of your keyboard, they are a small button; press it and press the small button in receptor to synchronise!
have you tried downloading a newer driver for your computer? you might have to find drivers for both the mouse and your key board. make sure your numlocks is on for the keyboard to work, and make sure that in your control panel under hardware and sound check their for your mouse connections.
I was also facing the same problem. But when you see on back of the keyboard the instructions are there. or follow these steps.
1. insert new batteries both in keyboard and mouse.
2. decide what device you want to connect 1st (Lets connect Keyboard first)
3. Pres and Hold the connect button for both key board and receiver for about 5 secs.
4. don't press any key on key board till 10 secs (During this time it trying to connect with receiver)
5. Check the key board connectivity if it works then take it away or put it behind some barrier so that when you are connecting the mouse it don't interrupt.
6. now for the mouse do the same process as you have connected the keyboard.(step 3 & 4)
7. now check both key board and mouse they will work fine.