- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Below is a link to your manual. Just copy and past it in your browser's address bar. It's in.pdf format so you'll need Adobe reader to view it. You can also copy it from the save button in the upper left side tool bar (little floppy disc icon). Hop this helps.
I have one of these in my shop with same problem. Unit has sound but no backlights due to the powersupply/inverter board ( top board in metal box. The lights come on for a second and go out. Problem was originally intermittent. You can order this board from Fox Intl Part but will take a minimum of 12 weeks. Look at the lower right corner of this board and locate the dip switch of 4 positions. the bottom one is labeled " normal & burn " Try moving it to "burn" My set is in the burn position and has been running for 2 days now OK
* If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired.
* If your TV asks for a 4-digit code or password please enter 3308 or 6688 to unlock the screen or reset any preset rating levels.
* If you have a GT2011J or GT2011S Television, hold the (Display) button for 10 seconds, it will unlock the screen. If password or code is requested, try 3308 or 6688.
One of the above methods should get you past the lock. If so, I would take the opportunity to disable the lock in the TV's menu so this doesn't happen again.
If this still doesn't work, you can call Apex Customer Support at (800)880-1227.