- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The memory card slot for Nokia N73 is located at the bottom of the keypad just above the charger connector.
Before you eject the card, press the power key, and select Remove mem. card. All applications are closed.
When Remove memory card and press 'OK' is displayed, open the door of the memory card slot.
Press the memory card to release it from the slot.
Do not remove the memory card in the middle of an operation when the card is being accessed. Removing the card in the middle of an operation may damage the memory card as well as the device, and data stored on the card may be corrupted.
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Secend Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
Try these and tell me the result.
1. Try to charge from a different charger.
2. Use another battery and try to on the phone.
3. After plug on the charger press power on/off button for a while. If nothing happened on your mobile after use these 3 tips then visit Nokia service center for installing the operating system on your phone. If the OS is corrupt then the mobile going under dark. No movement, no signaling of charging nothing. Even you can't update it from internet right now. Because the phone memory is fully dead. Its happened with all mobiles if the OS corrupt. Its was happened also in my Nokia N73.
Thanks &waiting for your reply.
It Prompts when Battery Low -
But U Havent Looked at it -
U Just might have put it to Cable to charge -
But it doesnt -
So Means u have to change Charger -
Be See that ur Charging socket isnt Loosened -
Then change ur charger with a Newer n Original
my n73 hand set problem is if i connect the charger on the screen displayed not charging, and i use to charge the battery charger to store power in battery. charger is working fine but hand set troubled me and the other problem is if i listen the music files after 2 minutes phone is off, in a day its happening lot of times give a complete repairing solutions.