An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: 1600 not charging
Either your sim card is not seated correctly, the contacts are dirty, the sim card is dead, the copper contacts in the phone do not reach the sim card or the electronics in the phone are faulty. Try to change a new battery' check the battery terminal contact'. sometimes is not properly alligned' or maybe your battery is loose in tha back houssing of your phone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are few options by which this problem may rise .
* Old battery will not charge if its bulged. so get new 1
* Check if the charging plug in side th mobile has not broken.
* There mite be a short connection with the pin which will not charge the battery.
* take battery out keep it in sun for 5 mins and use it.or rub in 1 direction. mite work.
* If there is a problem with the board , check below
Either your sim card is not seated correctly, the contacts are dirty, the sim card is dead, the copper contacts in the phone do not reach the sim card or the electronics in the phone are faulty.
try to change a new battery'
or maybe the sim card driver is unsoldered' or need to replace.
here is the pics.
skilled technician can do.