Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Please have a look if you have Dell 1700 series laser printer. Please follow the instruction bellow to reset printer to factory default: 1. Power Off the Printer from the back switch from the back 2. Open Front cover 3. Hold Down “Continue” & “Cancel” button while turning printer on
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
1) go to Start/Settings/Printers and Faxes
2) right click the Canon MP 620 Printer and choose properties.
3) go to the Ports tab the port may be assigned to “FILE: Print to File” or something else that is not a Canon BJ Network port
4) Select the “Canon BJNP” port or if not available, Click <Add Port> button, and select "Canon BJNP Port" type, and then new port
5) The Canon network printer will be associated with this new port, automatically
6) Click OK
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
SOURCE: u130 ink message on pixma mp620
Very simple solution: When the pixma mp620 screen shows error U130, Hold down the stop (red triangle) key for about 7 - 10 seconds. This overrides/turns off the ink monitoring function. The printer will begin "thinking" for a bit and then start printing. Note: you may have to do this seperately for each color. You'll also notice that when the lid is open and the cartridges are in position for changing, the cartridges that used to be "out" are no longer flashing red, nor a stead red. They are dark.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2014 | Cannon Canon i960 Photo Printer
Oct 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
May 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
465 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!