An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: How to program the 2 taxes federal 5% and Quebec ...
Hi. It seems to be weird for this model.
Turn key to program. Now press the tax shift button to apply to a department (T/S1 for tax 1, T/S2 for tax 2, or T/S1 then T/S2 for both taxes). Now press the department that you want to set with that tax. Do the above for each department button. Press SUBTOTAL to finish.
That will set only the tax you want to each department. If it still calculates incorrectly, then you have the rate set to the wrong amount.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Corporations can take advantage of two Federal tax incentives available to help cover the fees of making access improvements for clients with disabilities:
1. A tax credit for small business enterprises that eliminate access obstacles from their facilities, offer accessible offerings, or take other steps to enhance accessibility for customers with disabilities.
2. A tax deduction for businesses of all sizes that eliminate access obstacles in their facilities or vehicles.
Federal tax rules allow an LLC to elect its tax status for tax reasons. An LLC can be taxed as a disregarded entity, a sole proprietorship, or like a partnership. It's also technically easy to tax an LLC like a corporation, although such election is sensible only in remarkable conditions.