An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: name sorting using c++
Since you haven't replied for a week, I assume you didn't want my help and so I expect that you don't rate this solution. If you still want help, I will provide it, but I won't write what could potentially be a homework assignment. I can give you guidance if you get stuck. good luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Please include in your request the following information:
- The reason for the account deletion.
- The Username and email address of the account you want deleted.
Note: If the above information is not included you may be asked to provide it.
3. In addition to the information above, also copy/paste this into the ticket:
1. Yes, I want my Ubisoft account to be completely deleted from the system.
2. I am aware that my Ubisoft Games will be permanently banned.
3. I understand that any connections to services (Uplay, online saved games) will be irrevocably lost and these services will therefore no longer be available.
4. I have no current orders from the UbiShop with this account.
5. I am aware that once the account is deleted it cannot be reinstated at any later time.
6. I am aware of the consequences of the deletion and agree and accept the procedure of Ubisoft.
If I'm not mistaken that is the format of a MAC (Media Access Control) address in (A permanent physical address in HEX/Hexadecimal format.) Perhaps there is someone who owns this system on here who can give us some insight. The Amazon reviews show a mixed bag. It may be defective and you may have to order another replacement. Did your's come with some type of warranty? Luckily they are only about $10!
Vista simply doesn't support a lot of game controllers. Flight sim enthusiasts are still amazed that even Microsofts own Sidewinder sticks are not supported by Vista. Don't hold your breath for a patch either, so far Micrsoft haven't shown any interest in sorting out their own products, so your only hope is that some tech-savvy person happens to want to use the same stick and shares the driver.
Your going to need to download the drivers for it off the internet. The same problem happened to me so i decided just to search for the drivers. I downloaded them, and then when i was installing it asked "Search computer for drivers" so i did that and found where i had downloaded the drivers to and then the EasyCap Capture Card worked. The only problem is you will need a good recording program to record with because the program they give you probably will not work. I decided to download AmCap which is a software that lets you record with your Easycap. Also i downloaded Pinnacle Studios 12 to record. If you have a Windows xp computer you can use Windows Movie Maker to record.
Make sure that you have the proper drivers and backround programs for running the controller. I have the same issue with my Logitech Controller sometimes, it just takes specific detailed searchs to find the right drivers to work with the computer to get the analog system to work on the controller.
Also, make sure to go entirely through the configuration setup for the controller on your computer, and then make sure to save it as a profile within the program for future use. Cant tell you how many times i have goofed and forgotten to save the profile and then had to go back through and do it all over again.
I have same problem, spoke to manufacturer who stated it will only work with games that are played from a disc and can not be used to play online flash games as they are not programmed to accept gamepads. does anyone know how to change settings or something on flashplayer to accept gamepad ??
in order to program the controller, you need to hold the button on the reciever for 10 seconds....during that 10 sec push a "face" button...usually 'X'. after a sec or 2 the green light on the reciever will go solid then turn off. now it should respond whenever you hit a button on your controller.