Question about LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Didj's screen will light up when we press the on button, but as soon as you let it go, it turns off. We have installed new batteries and I've tried resetting it (reset on back).
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My son's leapfrog didj will
This happened with the first Didj we bought. Struggled to open the battery case with the stupid recommended dime. [Use a screwdriver instead - better able to push down the lever inside the case.] The 1st Didj never turned on. Totally dead. Exchanged it. The second Didj was easier to open compartment to install batteries and turned on immediately. Reommend you take it back.
Posted on May 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Mar 26, 2010 | LeapFrog Didj Console
Oct 24, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Mar 12, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jan 07, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 27, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: