- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Put the messages into the "in" box of your mail. Then, choose the attachments section and "remove" attachments. THe mail will be kept but the attachments will be gone. If they were not attachments just copy the text to a Word program sheet and delete the messages with the pictures. Then paste the Word document into a new mail message, and you are ready to send them without pictures!
It's psossible your e-mail client may not accept attachments beyond a certain size (mBytes). Try sending the email with your attachments to yourself and see what happens. You can then try reducing the number of pictures you send at once.
Also, make sure your email program permits attachments. Some companies (if not your personal email) restrict this use.
maybe the pictures are corrupt files, if so what will transferring them to your desktop accomplish. If the files are good and you have the appropriate software to view them you should be able to on the laptop.
However if you want to try...
1) put in mem stick , when laptop recognizes it go into my computer
2) click on the icon for mem stick and minimize it
3) open my computer a 2nd time and click on drive pics are on
4) click on the first file / first pic and the while holding down shift key go to end of list of files that are the pics
5) rt click and press cut
6) then go into the other my computer open which should be the mem stick then rt click and hit paste
7) remove mem stick from laptop and place it in desktop
8) when desktop recognizes it , gather up all pic files with the shift key procedure done on laptop
rt click cut/copy
9) then go into c drive or applicable hard drive then rt click paste
Are you getting lot of pictures? I am asking you because pictures could be very large files and some email services are fussy about the maximum size of attachments. hence they may be blocked. Actually not blocked but not allowed due to large size.
Yes, why not. All you have to do is to download the pic and save it. Else when it shows in the email, right click on it and select "Save Pic as" and save it. It will not have any connection with the email or its sender.