- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
connect your ipod to your computer once the software starts downloading windows will ask whether you want to run or save it a browse option will open you can save it into a folder in my documents or another device your ipod or floppy or a usb device if you need more help with this post a reply
Easy fix. All you need to do is hold in the center button and the play button at the same time until a white apple with a black background appears. This will reset it. The better news is that you wont lose anything.
Good luck and if i've helped you please give me a good rating.
You can't find out your screen lock code! I tried expiremanting with ways to unlock it and I think I found one. I just plugged my ipod into the computer and when it connected and was syned I ejected it to find that my ipod was unlocked.
I'm not sure if this is what your were asking but maybee it will help someone else to.
---------------------------- Connect your iPod to the primary computer you use it with
(the first one iPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect
iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
you can't unlock iPod using either [the code or connecting it to the
computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to
factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your iPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. Warning: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize.----------------------------