Question about Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS16 32" TV
Good question, Mike. I wondered about my fs210 model, too, and I found the answer at a Sony tech-support site.
1. Go to: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DOCS
2. Enter your TV's model number, which, in this case, is: kv-32fs100 (and then click on Continue).
3. At the resulting page, under "Support by Type" in the left margin, click on "News & Alerts."
4. At the next page, click on: 04/02/2008: Critical: Is my Sony® television ready for the Digital TV (DTV) transition?
5. Your TV and mine are analog, but scroll down the page mentioned in #4, above, to see all of your options.
Consumers can determine whether any Sony TV is digital, just by entering the model number and following the steps listed above. ~ Kind regards, Gilda M. (replied 1/23/09)
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 27, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 01, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Apr 17, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Sanyo DS24424 24" TV
Aug 02, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS100 27" TV
Aug 01, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: