Question about Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS16 32" TV
Good question, Mike. I wondered about my fs210 model, too, and I found the answer at a Sony tech-support site.
1. Go to: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DOCS
2. Enter your TV's model number, which, in this case, is: kv-32fs100 (and then click on Continue).
3. At the resulting page, under "Support by Type" in the left margin, click on "News & Alerts."
4. At the next page, click on: 04/02/2008: Critical: Is my Sony® television ready for the Digital TV (DTV) transition?
5. Your TV and mine are analog, but scroll down the page mentioned in #4, above, to see all of your options.
Consumers can determine whether any Sony TV is digital, just by entering the model number and following the steps listed above. ~ Kind regards, Gilda M. (replied 1/23/09)
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 27, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 01, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Apr 17, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Sanyo DS24424 24" TV
Aug 02, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS100 27" TV
Aug 01, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS100 32" TV
308 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: