We had been having with our Xbox 360 for the past couple of days, but not like this. what had been happening was, we woud be playing a game na dall of a sudden it would go all fuzzy, and sometimes turn off. now, whenever we put a game in, the four lights on the front of the Xbox just keep spinning, and it doesn't even respond. like it doesn't show a message or anything...the lights just keeps spinning. the system doesn't automatically shut down or anything...the lights just keeps spinning. no games will work on the Xbox anymore, obviously because the system will not respond. HELP ME PLEASE!!
It sounds like you have a problem wiht your scanner. Because the lights are still spinning around alot that means that it is trying to read the game, but can't. So I would suggest getting a DISC cleaner. If that doesn't work, contact MICROSOFT if your warrenty isn't up and they should replace it for cheap. If your warrenty is up, then it will cost around $95 to fix.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To begin, turn on your xbox 360. On the top of the wireless controller, to the right of the LB button there is a small white button. Hold this, and the lights near the xbox button will spin in a circle. On the front of your xbox 360, there is a button to right of the memory card slot. Press this button and the lights on the front of the xbox will spin. After a few seconds, the controller should synch with the xbox. If this does not work, make sure that the lights are spinning in circles at the same time.
you have what is called "The red ring of death", you can do a couple of things (in this order):
1) Turn off the xbox 360 console, let it rest for an hour or two. If the red light is still there, then do step 2.
2) Wrap a towel completely around the xbox and leave it on for one hour. This will overheat the xbox and somehow gets it to start working again, but only for a short time of maybe a day or two. But, if this doesn't work, then do Step 3.
3) Go to the Xbox website and talk to a customer service agent, tell them your problem. If you are still under warranty, then they will ship you a box to send your xbox to them, it will take a couple of weeks before a brand new xbox 360 is shipped to you.
But before you do step 3, try step 1 first, because temporary red lights happen quite often, so just let it rest for a little while for now.
My xbox will not read the disk. It starts to stops and saya open tray. I open it and close it and the same thing happens. I cleaned and nothing. I am in iraqi though but i kep it real clean can u help me. please
suddenly while you are playing you get two quadrants of the ROL (Ring of Light) around the power button of you Xbox 360 console flashing red, this is an indicator that your Xbox 360 console is overheating some how.
That will be due to one of the following reasons:
You set your Xbox 360 console near to any heat source or electrical device.
Your xbox 360 console is not set in a well ventilated area.
There is something blocking the fan openings on your Xbox 360 console.
You are using the Xbox 360 external fan, and basically that's a third party accessory so it sometimes harm the Xbox 360 console.
So, try eliminating all these reasons & if you are still experiencing the same behaviour then you have to contact Xbox 360 customer support to exchange your console or even to get it repaired.