Question about Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
I've found instructions with a diagram about how to open it up (for a memory upgrade). The directions are in German, but the pictures should still be useful.
Basically, the directions
1. Shutdown the laptop, turn offthe main source on the wall, unplug and
disconnect the power supply fromthe laptop.
2. Discharge yourself by touchingthe unpainted part of a PC or a radiator.
3. Remove the battery from thelaptop. (Shift the battery lock and pull
battery pack out.)
4. Remove the control Panel (usea razor or a flat butter knife ) push the
knife downward gentle and tilt itabout 30
outward to release clips and
left panel. Repeat the process onthe other side till the entire panel is
5. Remove the panel to expose thesingle screw that secures the keyboard.
6. undo the screw to free thekeyboard and lift the Keyboard gently
7. Undo the clip that holds thekeyboard connector Ribbon in place this
would completely free thekeyboard. Remove the Keyboard. To unveil a
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Sep 28, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2010 | HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook
Dec 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jul 28, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Apr 17, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Dec 25, 2007 | Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
Nov 02, 2007 | Dell Inspiron 8500 Notebook
292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!