Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have a technika tt-16 universal remote control and a beko television. unfortunately i lost the manual with the codes. please help a.s.a.p.
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2010 | Beko 142746 TV
Sep 22, 2009 | Beko 324250WN 28" TV
Dec 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2008 | Gemini 1 Device Universal Television...
2,154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!