Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have a technika tt-16 universal remote control and a beko television. unfortunately i lost the manual with the codes. please help a.s.a.p.
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Remote Controls
Nov 15, 2015 | One For All Remote Controls
Dec 24, 2013 | Remote Controls
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 04, 2012 | Remote Controls
Nov 22, 2011 | Remote Controls
Jul 21, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 29, 2008 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Apr 02, 2008 | Gemini 1 Device Universal Television...
2,151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!