Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I can't find my manual and I forget how to set the clock on my ipod dock.
SDI iHome2go IH27BR
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
For this type of problem you will need to talk to Emerson Customer Support. They will know if the functions you want will be available to you with the operation of the Clock/Radio and your iPod. The telephone number for the Emerson customer support is 1-800-909-1240. You can call them during the hours of 8am-4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for assistance with your problem. I hope this information help you solve your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Setting the Clock:
1. Press the SET Button 3 times until all digits for the main clock are flashing.
2. Press Skip forward and back to change the hour and Volume up and down to change the minutes.
3. Press the set button once to save.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 03, 2011 | SDI iHome2Go (IH80B) (Black) Docking...
Sep 09, 2010 | SDI iHome2Go (IH80B) (Black) Docking...
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Oct 30, 2009 | SDI iHome2Go (IH80B) (Black) Docking...
Oct 14, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!