Question about HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
vodafone live setting for windows based mobiles version 6::::
select "start" ---->>> select "settings" ------->> select "connection"----->>> select "connections"
Now Select "Add a new modem connection"
Connection name::"Give any name"
Moden:: select "Cellular line (gprs)"
Access point name:: "portalnmms"
Now Select "Setup/Edit my proxy server" below that "Add a new modem connection"
Select the two check boxes
1.) This network connects to the internet
2.) This network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet
Now you ll have proxy server box below that you will have "advanced"
Select "HTTP" --->> Server:: "10.10.1.100" port:: "9401" select "ok"
Select "Wap" ---->> Server:: "10.10.1.100" port:: "9201" select "ok"
Give ok to all options.
Now select "start" select "internet explorer" and try it for the connection...
When internet is connecting it ll show "Connecting to GPRS"
You ll be getting "locating" and "opening" and the webpage
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
u need an external gps device bought separately and then trhu bluetooth u can communicate with this software in ur HTC , u have external bluetooth device or not
nowdays GPS is coming builtin so there is no need to purchase separate reciever but in ur PDA it is not built in
pls rate me WELL for info !
Posted on May 21, 2009
THIS SHOULD HELP U......
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 220.127.116.11 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 18.104.22.168 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 22.214.171.124 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Yes, there is a setting where you can tell the phone not to automatically adjust the volume, this is set so that if you are in a very quiet place nobody else listens to your phone conversation. Check the settings under PHONE and UN-CHECK the automatically set volume box.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
just switch off phone and then
hold on green and red button and switch it on problem solved
caution phone memory erased so do back up before this
Posted on May 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Feb 13, 2012 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Oct 01, 2010 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Sep 26, 2010 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
May 20, 2010 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Oct 08, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 26, 2009 | HTC S620 Smartphone
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: