Question about Labtec Spin 70 Computer Speakers
Tips for a great answer:
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
May 03, 2010 | Boston Acoustics BA745 Computer Speakers
Mar 04, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 04, 2009 | Acer Aopen MS698 Computer Speakers
Apr 03, 2009 | Dell 5650 Computer Speakers
Jan 06, 2009 | Harman Multimedia T9078 2.1 Speakers
Dec 05, 2008 | Dell AS500 Sound Bar Computer Speakers
Oct 13, 2007 | Harman Kardon HK206 Computer Speakers
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: