I turn on the headset and phone and they connect flawlessly but when I press the headset to make a call, it connects like it should but when the call is connected, the headset doesn't work. I can't hear the person and I end up using the phone anyway. Everything is fully charged and I have no idea what's going on.
Solution #1 works... just remove the battery then re-insert. I had the same problem and after I did this, my bluetooth connected (it had the message: call connected to H500 when making a call. For a few days it would say the device was connected, but I would never get the message when making a call. After re-inserting the battery, it worked fine !!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Charge the headset:Headset is charged via USB cable, the light will be red when charging. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the red light of the headset will turn off automatically or the red light turns blue.
2. Turn on the headset:Press the on / talk button on the headset for about 5 seconds until the blue and red flashes alternately (or blue flashes or the blue lights all the time ), now the headset is ready to be connected to the iPhone.
3. Go to Settings, and tap Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
iPhone will automatically start searching for Bluetooth devices. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. After matching successfully, the blue light on the headset will flash twice per time.
4. Call: when you finish all the above steps, you are going to talk via the Bluetooth headset. When there is incoming call, press the on / talk button, you can talk with Bluetooth headset, when you want to end the call, press the on / talk button, you can end the call.
5. Turn off the headset: Press the on / talk button for 5 seconds until the red light of the headset flashes quickly for twice, then release the button, the headset will be turned off.
The normal procedure is: Turn on Bluetooth on the cell phone. Turn on the charged earphone. Press search for devices on the cell phone. When the earphone is found enter '0000', four zeros, press enter. It should now say device connected. If not: Is '0000' the correct code? look in the owner's manual. Is the earpiece charged? Power light on, blinks? Is the procedure slightly different? Check owner's manual. Is it still linked to a different phone? Turn off that phone. If you still have issues, the earpiece is probably defective.
First make sure that your headset is really compatible with the Panasonic
phone. After plug in the headset to phone then u need to enable the
headset mode. To do this: 1) Press PROG. 2) Press program no. 61 (headset mode) and then press ENTER or STORE. 3) Press selection no. 0=OFF, 1=ON headset mode and then press ENTER or STORE again. 4) Press EXIT or PROG.
I solved this problem by turning off my phone which had bluetooth active while i was trying to get audio through. thats why the bluetooth never connected to my headset as the phone was using up the bandwith.
make sure your headset is the only bluetooth device and then go into your bluetooth properties -> audio -> select your headset and press connect
now go into your sound options and it should be listed there if it connected succesfully. set if as default and remember to restart the music programm youre running
1.Press and hold the Multifunction button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.2.Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1. 3.On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device 4.Select H700 once a connection is detected. 5.The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made. 6.The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
Tips: 1.Provided you set the Bluetooth power to "On" after the initial connection has been made, the phone will automatically re-connect to the headset. 2.To set the Bluetooth power on - Press Menu, Select Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth link, scroll to Setup and select that. Scroll to Power and chose Change. Scroll to On and press Select. The screen should now read "Changed: Power On". 3.Test Your Connection: Close the headset and watch for cell phone to say "Disconnected". Re-open the headset and the phone should be connected automatically and will now display "Bluetooth Connected".
please give good rating if the solution works. Thanks for using FixYa.
Same here. I tried many things but cannot ring it back to headset mode. I continuously see the headphone icon shown in the phone, so it seems that the phone thinks that it is still connected to earphones. Sometimes, it works fine, but mostly it does not. If I connect the phone on bluetooth earphones, it works fine. Any help will be appreciated.