- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try three things to try and get the Nuvi to start normally:
1) soft reset: Press the power-on button for at least 20 seconds - starting from power off. It should restart.
2) master reset: This will revert to factory defaults erasing all POI's, Favourites, Tracks, Routes etc. From power-off hold the lower right corner for at least 20 seconds while pressing the power-on button once. A question should appear to erase all user data. Press yes and it will revert to factory defaults.
3) Connect a USB cable in power off. Connect it to a PC / Mac which is also powered down. Start the PC/MAC - the Garmin Nuvi should start in communication mode. Connect to the internet and load MyGarmin.com and try to update the software version to the latest one (if available). If necessary install the Garmin communication plug-in in the webbrowser.
Favourites are places / addresses that you want to keep on file.
To add an address to your list of Favourites ...
From the Main Menu, tap Add Favourite.
You can then select the location of the Favourite from: an address (that you enter), your Home, or a recent destination, a point of interest, your current position/location, or a position that you tap on the map browser.
To delete all favourites: With the satnav turned off press the bottom right corner of the screen with your finger and while pressing it turn it on. Keep your finger pressing until a pop up message appears Press yes and all user data will be erased. This will reset all original settings. If you only want to delete some favourites: Press Where to, press Favourites, select one to delete, press Edit, and press Delete. This way you can delete them one at a time.
1.Solution Get Settings\System\GPS Simulator=>ON and depress OK & Back Now get Favorites\=Address_you_need=\Show map\Set Lo => You'll see car symbol stands on this address, go Back Now get -\ Coordinates=> you' see them!
2. Solution Download POIEditor for PC and install Copy .gpx files from unit to PC an open them You'll find a list of favorite addresses and their coordinates.
No, but you can save addresses in your
"My favourites folder"
Then go to "my favourites" to use the address, for quick input.
You can back this data up to your Pc too, but you can't just Enter on the Pc keyboard and transfer to Nuvi.