Question about Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Earlier, I did have a paper jam in my Epson Stylus Photo R-220. I though I pulled it all out. Now, when attempting to print, the paper will not ever load into the printer. I think I have to throw it out and buy a new printer
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
this many sheets
Epson Bright White Paper
Epson Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Premium Presentation Paper
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-Sided
Epson Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
If the paper jams, do
1. Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output
tray or sheet feeder.
2. To eject the jammed paper, try turning the Epson
Stylus NX400 off and then back on.
If that doesn't work and paper is stuck inside, turn off the Epson Stylus NX400. Open the scanner, remove the jammed paper and torn pieces, close the scanner, and turn the Epson Stylus NX400 back on.
Aug 17, 2012 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus® Photo R340 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 11, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Apr 12, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo 830 InkJet Printer
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!