Question about Sewing Machines
I have a industrial juki ddl-555 sewing machine. And I cannot get the hook on the for the bobbin to line up right with the needle. Any hints or clues. All attempts have the needle hitting the hook case and missing the hole. Contact me back @ firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: My thread is breaking when
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NEEDLE FOR THE THREAD YOU ARE USING, AND THAT THE SAME THREAD IS ALSO IN THE BOBBIN. CHECK UPPER TENSION, BY PULLING SLIGHTLY, IF IT'S TIGHT, LOOSEN THE UPPER TENSION.YOUR THREAD MAY BE THE WRONG SIZE OR TYPE FOR THE SPEED YOUR SEWING., and the needle your are using( sorry about the caps lock)
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 26, 2014 | Juki DDL-8700 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Feb 18, 2014 | Juki DDL-5550 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Nov 29, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Oct 19, 2011 | Juki DDL-8300
Oct 07, 2010 | Juki DDL-8300
May 11, 2010 | Juki DDL-8300
Apr 23, 2010 | Juki DDL-8700
Sep 14, 2009 | Juki DDL-8300
Jun 17, 2009 | Juki MO-644D Mechanical Sewing Machine
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: